Quora has just raised U$ 80 million in series C investments . Hold your breath, the investors from Tiger global didnt ask 10 solid koschuns to Adam D Angelo which a Bombay walla investor asked a week ago.. Here are they ..
The ten famous investor koschans for which former CTO of Phacebook had no answer
- Tu pehle yeh bataa ki rokda kaisa banaayenga ? // First tell me how will you make money ?
- Tere agley 60 saal ka revenue projection kya hai ? // What are your revenue projections for next 60 years i.e the life time value of your company
- Teri exit strategy kya hai ? 1 saal mein maal duguna maarega kya ? // What is your exit strategy ? Can you double our money in 1 year
- Public content share kyon karegee ? Saala usko kyaa milta hai maal jhhadney sey? // Why will people share content? What do they get out of jacking off their knowledge ?
- Joh log aansar share karegaa uski kya guarantee hai.. ki saala public ka maamoo nahi bana raha hai ?// What is the guarantee of truthfulness of people giving answers and that they are not making an ass out of people
- Tu meraa jawaai ko naukari dengaa kya tera company mein ? // Will you give job to my son in law in your company ?
- Thoda kuchh sex daal sakta hai kya teraa web site mein? Saala teraa site mein masaala nahi hai.. aur yahaan sex ke binaa kuchh nahi bikta . // Can you put some sex in the site ? There is no spice and other than sex nothing sells
- Saala hum log facebook aur whatsapp par koschan kyon nahin pooch sakta ? Hum Bewda hai jo teraa sookha site par jaaayengaa ? // Why cant we use FB/whatsapp for asking question , why will we go to a dry site like yours
- Abhi Google teraa waat lagaayega toh tu teraa fataa huwa kaisay silegaa ? aur haan… // If google tries to screw you then how will you sew your ruptures
- Khaali peeli tem kharaab mat kar .. Yey facebook wallah teraa dukaan 6 mahine mein khareedega kya ? Apun paanch dus khoka daalengaa ek dum Black mein. abheech // Is there a chance that face book will buy you in six months? If yes, we can put in 1 to 2 Mn dollars
Adam endured the koschans from this Bombay waala investor. This is what he felt after raising cash :