Current Openings at Simplibuy
Note : Please use subject line as mentioned with each job description. Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Content Creator (1 Pos)
A "Discoverer" with an eye for interesting shopping finds (online and offline) who can create compelling content on the site and also help users solve their shopping needs.
- Searching: Candidate should be able to search interesting products, prices, and sellers both offline and online.
- Verbal communication. Should be able to communicate effectively with retailers/wholesalers for availability of a product and its price. Strong ability to take initiate discussions in social websites (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin etc).
- Fast typing speed. (50 wpm +)
Experience in the field of data entry, social media and reception. Fresher can apply
Arts or Commerce graduate (Exceptional 12th pass shall be considered)
- Find latest products and it's sellers with prices and update the same on web portal.
- Establish a mutually beneficial relationship with retailers.
- Find prices for products currently in demand by users.
- Posting/Discussing about products in Social Media (Facebook, Twitter etc)
Web Content Creator (Job code WCC)
Salary (Fixed + Target based bonus).
Web Developer (1 Pos)
A "Techno Geek" who is passionate about social web, who has desire to develop next big thing.
- Good understanding of Web 2.0/ Web 3.0 patterns and UML. Should be able to design solutions for Web 2.0 product.
- Good understanding of MVC, OOAD and Code Igniter framework.
- Very good understanding of MySQL database and a desire to work on Non relational databases.
- Very good at HTML, CSS skills, understanding of Photoshop to HTML conversions.
- High aptitude.
- Capability of working in startup environments( Loads of challenges ,tons of fun).
- Love for emerging technologies and passionate about Web. Google maps customization experience will be great.
- 1 to 3 yrs in Web Development (preferably worked on products). Stint on social web is desirable.
- Has project working experience Zend Framework, Cake PHP, Code Igniter, Smarty templates etc.
B.E or B Tech Full time (MCA Full time) from Tier 1 or 2 colleges only
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Implement technical specifications as robust, mature, readable and reusable code.
- Investigate, analyze , document and fix reported defects.
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans
Web Developer (Job code WD)
Salary (Fixed + Target based bonus) + employee stock options as per industry standards.